• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

What do you see

This is like that show..."Through The Keyhole" lol

Still I see I am the only one without a window....

This is the view from my computer. Can sit and watch the birds feeding and drinking from the pond. I sometimes see the foxes at night when I leave the curtains open. Jean.

Pete gonna take a bit of clearing up eh. My best side ot the garden is out of the kitchen window but can't get me office in there. Jean.

Thanking you kindly Jayelle & Izabelleanne...... :D

All credit to Mrs ALB10N though.... I'm just manual labour... lol

This was taken outside a couple of days ago. The view I would get from our front window. I'll post one out of the patio door next to my pc, as soon as I can.

It's going Alf but I'm sure we will get more, it was -11C today but the sun was lovely. We can't expect much warm weather before May even then it can get cold. But we have great summers. I was skating indoors this afternoon but a friend who was there had been skating on the lake near her house this morning. :) Mo

el-stano
Is that where your chicken resides.?

No, we haven't got any chucks. They belong to the lady from the shop and live in her "spare" house which you can see behind the car. She gets eggs every day and babies sometimes. When a cockerel gets old he goes in the pot :crying:

Stan

nice on sakura and you Dave bath,we,ve got some sun and rain and frost two days this week already.
we,re out and about on Friday and of coarse with my camera oh and her indoors,
i,ll have to find another thread spring has sprung summer is coming..
regards Derek.

That will be lovely to see Spring coming to life Derek. Can't it be on this thread as it is What do you see. Which is going to be different for many of us, as our Spring won't be evident for a few weeks Mo

Hi sakura.
not one to pass up a photo trying the zoom out across the river at bewdley Friday in the sun.
regards Derek

My view has now changed!
No longer will I be alone in the cupboard under the stairs.
Husband has brought us (ME) a laptop, so now I can roam all over the house.
Oh the joys of a wireless wi-fi network,with a cordless mouse too!!!

So at the moment I am in the living room watching tv,don't think you want a picture of that do you.......

Back