• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

We gave it some Welly

well looking at the first clock froth you were there for over 4 hours at least....:rolleyes:

well looking at the first clock froth you were there for over 4 hours at least....:rolleyes:

It was going to be a Real ale pub crawl. But we kinda got stuck in the Welly
15.gif

know what you mean froth..when you are in a pub that you feel comfy in one just does not want to leave....:rolleyes: its only natural....:D

looks like you were trying to sing into yer glass chocks:D:D

sorry terry i forgot to say im pleased that you are up and about again...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice to see you all enjoyed yourselves. The difference, of course, is that when the ladies meet it's purely to check out the historical provenance of pubs and their surroundings.
We wouldn't go on anything as crass as a pub crawl....oh no! It's not about the drink you see, it's maintaining a social contact with like minded friends.
Enough of this bullsh**it, anyone for a pint?

Last edited:
Our trip was very historical in content. There are some incredible pictures of old Brum in the Wellington and the complete history of M&B's on the wall and I even noticed that the Loo was Victorian.
HISTORY IN THE MAKING:p

I even noticed that the Loo was Victorian.
HISTORY IN THE MAKING:p[/QUOTE]

Where? In the loo Chocks? :D

welly update..:)

hi all...after a most enjoyable couple of hours at blakesley hall today myself and steve decided to pay a quick visit to one of the lads hidey holes...:Dwhere upon i pounced on 3 of the unsuspecting rogues and gave them a proper bang on the head...in fairness to ste he did not want to give up his walking stick but when pressed gave in gracefully:D you see lads...you can run but you cant hide from us girls...pics of ian fofb..frothy and templer(brian) getting their just deserts....

lyn

no no ian...we dont have mixed mini meets only the arranged ones so i am not counting it as one....:headhit:

lyn

ps...glad chocks got home ok...:cry:

More to the point from yesterdays surprise turning up at the same time I give you Chocs - with a memory jogger for himself - just in case he forgot where he was going . View attachment 52117

I can't help it if I forget the bus number to get home. Last time I got the wrong bus and had a long walk home when I realised my mistake:rolleyes::blush:

good froth...it was meant to:D:D

nice to see you lads...we both really enjoyed it:thumbsup:

Well done lads that's more like it
One thing I did notice from the photos you all seemed happier
I wonder why:D:D

Back