• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

The Bull Loveday street

Sorry you could'nt make it Lynn, we missed you but we had a pleasant couple of hours.

Terry

A few more pics. Frothys pussy and Maggie and Chocks having a private conversation.

Missed you Lyn:( but as you said there is the next time :)..brilliant day ..lovely company and nice beer,,was nice to meet our member five to as well:Dreally enjoyed the day ..thanks all

maggie..im just so pleased that the men didnt completely take over the hidey hole...i knew you girls would not let the side down....:):thumbsup:

Lyn I have to confess before the men tell ya:)not only didn't i let the girls down:rolleyes: but somehow i got to check the gents only out as well;):D

yep it was you last time:D:Dbut i knew you would want me to check everywhere:Dwas a really lovely meet up ..hope you can make the next one :)

Missed you Lyn:( but as you said there is the next time :)..brilliant day ..lovely company and nice beer,,was nice to meet our member five to as well:Dreally enjoyed the day ..thanks all
and before maggie tells anymore stories I said I must leave here at 5 to ... It dosent matter what hour so long as its 5 to

It looks like you all had a nice relaxing time unlike Michael and myself who took our grandson to Shackerston to see Thomas the Tank Engine and friends at the Battlefield Line Railway. To say it was busy is an understatement.....still he enjoyed it!

What a great afternoon, thank you to everyone who came and joined us in our little get together today, it was good to see you all again.
It was unfortunate that certain members who had made it known they would have liked to have joined us, couldn't, maybe next time.

What's Templar holding?

Templar do you have any connections with the Knight Templars?[/QUOTE

I'm drooling over a picture of The Norton pub Erdington, painted by our very gifted forum artist, cookie273uk.

Nothing to do with the Templars, my username is Templer in honour of Bert Temple, the man responsible for instigating the formation of The Ancient Order of Frothblowers, a charitable organisation formed in the 1920s. who's memory we are trying to keep alive. https://frothblowers.co.uk/ ( this is forum member Ian FOFB's website)
Frothblower is also a member.

What's Templar holding?

Templar do you have any connections with the Knight Templars?[/QUOTE

I'm drooling over a picture of The Norton pub Erdington, painted by our very gifted forum artist, cookie273uk.

Nothing to do with the Templars, my username is Templer in honour of Bert Temple, the man responsible for instigating the formation of The Ancient Order of Frothblowers, a charitable organisation formed in the 1920s. who's memory we are trying to keep alive. https://frothblowers.co.uk/ ( this is forum member Ian FOFB's website)
Frothblower is also a member.

Thanks for your reply.
I asked because my husband's family have/had connections with The Knights Templars, thought there might be a family connection to my husband's family here.
I know nothing of frothblowers, I'll have to look at the site.
I wish I could get together with you guys, you seem like a friendly lot. (And helpful, too).

Fashionz

Im so glad you all had a good time, I was really disappointed not to make it,but hopefully I will be at the next one.

Lynne.

yet another masterpiece eric....its lovely and frothy is as i am sure he thinks so lucky to have it...:)

lyn

I would like to thank Eric for the fabulous painting of the Norton he painted for me.
At the moment I am paying the price of drinking without having any food in me

afternoon froth..so you wont want one of these then i take it...:headhit::headhit::D

lyn

Cop this Lyn
th_angry_slap_1.gif

:D:D froth..well you would have done it to me....hope you have now eaten....:)

love the new avatar....

lyn

Hope your feeling better Chris, I've had to do your drinking in the Lad today so that you don't get marked absent. :D

Back