• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

The Bull Loveday street

Chocks2, Templer and myself will be having a drink at The Bull Loveday st / Price st, on Saturday 2nd October from 12.30. Anyone who cares to join us will be most welcome. More the merrier:)

Another one I shall miss :(:(, will be at the HMS Victorious reunion :)

Hope you have a good one :):), might just have a Tot 1230 Sat :)

Another one I shall miss :(:(, will be at the HMS Victorious reunion :)

Hope you have a good one :):), might just have a Tot 1230 Sat :)

That's a pity Dave, but no worries I think we can keep these women out of our territory, NO PROBS!! :);)

Don't know what the problem is anyway. It's only Templer, Chocks and me self said we are going so there will be plenty of room in the Gents only Hidey room

Keep me a seat in the G.O. Ill be there.

That's fantastic Mike. That will be 2 of the original 6 there for certain.
woot.gif

"I'll be there on Sat night with my wife, brother and his wife, like we do every couple of months, and have done for a few years now. Far and away the best pub in Birmingham for a night out! and it's popular with Villa fans after home games as well. What more could a man want?, Oh yeah! they sell mild ale as well! Rosie Rules!

"I'll be there on Sat night with my wife, brother and his wife, like we do every couple of months, and have done for a few years now. Far and away the best pub in Birmingham for a night out! and it's popular with Villa fans after home games as well. What more could a man want?, Oh yeah! they sell mild ale as well! Rosie Rules!

Hello Tom. Hope you all have a good time.Can I ask you to take some photos,would be good to see photos of you and your rellies
foto.gif

Have one for me........I am looking after my grandson. Take lots of photo's and have a great time see you at the next one......I hope!!

I think you will find those are the girls chairs if they attend Chocks.
We will be elsewhere. ;):D

Templer. Got here at 8am and I was going to save the chairs in the Hidey Hole but it was already full of strange looking women who gave me a very dirty look as I approached and started throwing things at me

Back