• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

The 1980’s House

Anyone have one of these ? I had this one but mine was with a clear plastic lid. It made the most delicious yoghurt in individual size pots. Put it on overnight, drop of water in the lower chamber, add milk (think I added something else to start it off) and in the morning add your own fruit, hey presto a nice start to the day. I'd seriously consider getting another one. They're so easy to use.

Screenshot_20241028_175720_Chrome.jpg

Anyone have one of these ? I had this one but mine was with a clear plastic lid. It made the most delicious yoghurt in individual size pots. Put it on overnight, drop of water in the lower chamber, add milk (think I added something else to start it off) and in the morning add your own fruit, hey presto a nice start to the day. I'd seriously consider getting another one. They're so easy to use.

View attachment 196218
We purchased an electric hard boiled egg maker by Bosh in about 1982 or about £17.00 my wife uses frequently making egg salad and eggs for salad. In about 2001 it died so we bought another. Exactly the same for £26.00. It’s still working, however a new one exactly the same is £85.00!

Back