• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

R.I.P. Teddy

postie

The buck stops here
Staff member
Unfortunately we lost our best friend, Teddy, our faithful friend and foremost brummie supporter, many of the forum members who attended our meet ups will remember him attending.
It is always a horrible decision to make to end his life but we couldn't let him suffer any longer, he was 16 years old so he had long happy life.
Ted, we are gonna miss you so much R.I.P.

So sorry to hear that news Jim.
It is always upsetting to lose any animal friend but I think it is far worse when you have to make the decision.

Unfortunately we lost our best friend, Teddy, our faithful friend and foremost brummie supporter, many of the forum members who attended our meet ups will remember him attending.
It is always a horrible decision to make to end his life but we couldn't let him suffer any longer, he was 16 years old so he had long happy life.
Ted, we are gonna miss you so much R.I.P.
So sad Jim. I`m sure he had a good life & it will take some time to get over the heartbreak.

I know how upsetting it can be, having to take two faithful dogs to the vet myself. He had a good life, and you must remember that.

So sorry about Teddy :(
My parents had to make that decision about one of our dogs, it really is heartbreaking even when you know it's the kindest thing to do for them.

So sorry to hear your sad news Jim. Pets become an important part of our lives its sad when we lose them.

i m so sorry for your loss of teddy it is upsetting going home to a empty house it takes a while to realise they wont be there anymore
i have not GOT over mine i loved them so mch,

RIP TEDDY
:sob::sob:

so sorry to hear about teddy jim..always upsetting to lose a much loved pet but he had a good life with you and hilary..

lyn

Back