• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Put a name to this Car

There are plenty that come close to the hood and radiator style, but none of those match up to the front light assembly. I'll just keep searching thanks to those who have had a little search.

Phil

The three lights across the front are after market spot/fog lights mounted on the front bumper. The better to see through Brum smogs back then. You can see the aft quarter view of the same car in Alfs post I believe. I think that there is a pontiac emblem in the middle of the front bumper similar to picture below. Everything is right...vent position in egine hood just in front of the door. Two vents per side (maybe simulated) between the vertical centre pointed rad and wings. Little side lights on top of wings (not on all models). Angled in rad stripes on centre vertical assembly...4 of them.

Im going with Rupert, the sloping pillar on the rear doors are the same and lots of other detail, I think the mascot on bonnet prow are the same, I believe it may well be that of a red indian. The image froth posted appears to feature it as well.

Back