• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Onions

Onions, Anna M abt 1849 - Birmingham, Warwickshire, , England Sep 1914 - Warwickshire, United Kingdom Onions, Charles 1808 - England, United Kingdom 1873 - England, United Kingdom ONIONS, Charles 1851 - Birmingham, Warwickshire, England - Onions, Elizabeth M abt 1849 - Birmm, Warwickshire, England 31 JAN 1896 - Birmingham, Warwickshire, England Onions, John J abt 1847 - Birmm, Warwickshire, England 1894 - Stafford, Staffordshire, England
Any of the above ring a bell? I have these in my tree

Samuel ONIONSM61MInmateGun MakerBilston, Stafford

Hi Roger,

Found the above person while reading up on work houses in Aston. This person was resident in 1881

Hope it helps

Les

Hi, Have just started to look for a harold pitcher,do you have any info on the pitcher family

To make any comment on this thread you certainly have to know your Onions....sorry

My sister was married to an Onions in the 60s. A nice chap as I remember he came from Wednesbury. But sadly or otherwise they parted in the 70s and I have not heard of either for quite a while. I wish the fellow well ,he was far to good for my sister.

I was at school with a Martin Onions way back in the 1960's. Never seen or heard of him since...

Back