• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

IN OUR GARDEN 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
just been down the garden to top up the feeders and put meal worm down for the robins even though i have not seen one for months.. and peanuts for the squirrels..in fact over the past year i have had a big decline in birds visiting..no idea why as my garden has not changed...i collect the scrap bits of food and sling them on the shed..one of my cats sits on the shed and just sits there while the maggies eat the scraps.think they are best mates :D :D i will try and get a photo when it happens again

lyn

Topped up feeders but all I have seen so far is 2 pigeons on seed feeder. Squirrel on fat feeder or peanut feeder - at bottom of garden half hidden by foliage so not sure. I could just see him upside down. Only.other bird was a little jenny wren but that was on the lawn. (Will try and post pic when have reduced size on laptop.)

This is not my garden. It was created by a dear friend who's funeral was a few days ago.

Living in rural Worcestershire, which he loved dearly, he was a Brummie at heart.

A dram for the man.

He loved his garden, and the birds that visited his feed station. I have plenty more pictures if you would like to see them.

Steve.

Aberdeenshire, where I live, is one of the avian flu UK hotspots, hence we have few garden birds about. So, it was good to be able to snap some when in Worcestershire this week.

Coal Tit.

Long Tailed Tits.

Great Tit

Female Chaffinch.

Male Chaffinch.

That Nuthatch again.

Goldfinches.

Steve.

Aberdeenshire, where I live, is one of the avian flu UK hotspots, hence we have few garden birds about. So, it was good to be able to snap some when in Worcestershire this week.

Coal Tit.

Long Tailed Tits.

Great Tit

Female Chaffinch.

Male Chaffinch.

That Nuthatch again.

Goldfinches.

Steve.
Wonderful pictures! What did you use to take them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back