• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

    We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Heaton

Bingo.
Search Ancestry for Joan Audrey Heaton who married in 1932 and look for her marriage cert. Check the Father's name and I think Maud's Mother was a witness (C E Heaton).
 
I couldn't believe it when I saw her name on a tree - then when I found that name on the marriage cert. I haven't found a birth reg.
The address of "Red Hill" has Charlotte liisted there on the 1931 eroll.
 
Are you sure Maud died in 1909?

Because it looks like she is on the 1911 census as Maud Garrett with Joan in Fulham. It gives Joan's birthplace as France.
 
Back
Top