• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

    We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
S
Reaction score
9

Latest activity Postings About

    • S
      simon garrett replied to the thread Heaton.
      I believe it was mentioned in one of the letters (they're in my cousin's possession), but if it's of interest I will certainly keep you...
    • S
      simon garrett replied to the thread Heaton.
      She was in correspondence with my grandfather and nine months pregnant with his child. She was staying a hotel in France, presumably to...
    • S
      simon garrett replied to the thread Heaton.
      You're all incredible. Honestly, I'm overwhelmed.
    • S
      simon garrett replied to the thread Heaton.
      Honestly, I can't thank you enough for all this. Thank you Janice and everyone taking an interest. What a kind group you are.
    • S
      simon garrett replied to the thread Heaton.
      Fabulous, thank you.
    • S
      simon garrett replied to the thread Heaton.
      Oh, I'm so sorry. I saw Heaton Family Tree at the top of the page and clearly made the wrong assumption. Apologies.
    • S
      simon garrett replied to the thread Heaton.
      That's a fabulous piece of information, MWS, and could be incredibly useful, thank you. The only biological connection would be through...
    • S
      simon garrett reacted to MWS's post in the thread Heaton with Appreciate Appreciate.
      There's reg. for a Maud Heaton Sep qtr 1886 Kings Norton, daughter of a Harry Heaton and Charlotte Ellen Baker. Living in Moseley in...
    • S
      simon garrett replied to the thread Heaton.
      Hi Janice and thanks for coming back to me. Frankly, anything that might be informative, and as we are only speculating about the...
    • S
      simon garrett replied to the thread Heaton.
      Hello, I'm a newcomer on here and I wonder if anyone can help me? I am trying to track down any connections to a Maud Heaton who died...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top