• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

    We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Heaton

I couldn't believe it when I saw her name on a tree - then when I found that name on the marriage cert. I haven't found a birth reg.
The address of "Red Hill" has Charlotte liisted there on the 1931 eroll.
 
Can't be certain because she is listed as Heaton and her birthplace is listed as London but Joan is possibly a pupil in Bromley (parish) in 1921. There is no matching birth reg. for another Maud Heaton at the time.

Not sure where Maud is, she may have died in 1911.
 
Can't be certain because she is listed as Heaton and her birthplace is listed as London but Joan is possibly a pupil in Bromley (parish) in 1921. There is no matching birth reg. for another Maud Heaton at the time.

Not sure where Maud is, she may have died in 1911.
Saw that entry for Joan. As she married as Heaton I suspect it is likely to be her.

No idea about Maud's death at the moment
 
  • Appreciate
Reactions: MWS
well done jan :) ...ive spent ages looking for mauds death and like mark did not think to look under the surname of hancock which of course she would be unless she married again or officially changed her name after divorce..now simon can obtain her death certificate if he wishes to do so...simon when you log back on read from your post 99 so that you do not miss any info posted for you and nice clear writing on her headstone....brilliant

lyn
 
  • Appreciate
Reactions: MWS
Back
Top