• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Happy birthday aggie2347

Cheers everybody 85 today. I don't count the days I make every day count as every day is a bonus now. Unfortunately, I lost my wife of 62 years last October. But, fortunately, i have a very lovely and loyal Daughter that i can count on. Picture taken at Heather Road Small Heath 1941.Regards 1000009038-Colorized-Enhanced.jpg

Cheers everybody 85 today. I don't count the days I make every day count as every day is a bonus now. Unfortunately, I lost my wife of 62 years last October. But, fortunately, i have a very lovely and loyal Daughter that i can count on. Picture taken at Heather Road Small Heath 1941.Regards View attachment 191721
Happy Birthday aggie and a hearty congratulations to reaching 85! Enjoy your day with many many more Happy Birthdays to come….

Cheers everybody 85 today. I don't count the days I make every day count as every day is a bonus now. Unfortunately, I lost my wife of 62 years last October. But, fortunately, i have a very lovely and loyal Daughter that i can count on. Picture taken at Heather Road Small Heath 1941.Regards View attachment 191721
Happy & peaceful day Aggie & no more knee scrapes, takes too long to mend at our age.

Back