• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

    We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Enid Goodwin Dance School Perry Barr

Enid and Charles in 1949. Can't say I remember her looking like this but the photo would have been 10+ years before I went there. I thought she had blond hair by the 1960s.

Screenshot_20250218_074741_Chrome.jpg
Source: British Newspaper Archive
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20250218_074905_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20250218_074905_Chrome.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Just moving on from Enid's Dance School, which my friend and I went to (Alan Bird) later on I went Madge Jenks Dance School ( theatrical) and spent a couple of years there. It was on Gravelly Hill, Erdington, and was run by Madge, and her daughter Judy. Did anyone else go there, or even remember the Dance School?
 
Back
Top