mrbluesky1957
master brummie
Good morning all..I had a 4 month offer from ancestry. Always some research to try and look into. I had already done
a fair bit, more than likely with dedicated members help...So I have got back to Elijah Parry estimated birth 1816.
BDM give me a marriage which is most likely him 1839, Kings Norton. Know his wife is Ruth on censuses. No idea of her maiden name..
The link is his son Edward Parry age11 on 1951 census. Plus a son Elijah age 7 on 51 census.
Elijah son born 1844, B' Ham. I cannot find Edwards birth abt 1840. Yes I can get marriage cert for 1839. No idea who he married other than Ruth..
I'm missing something as usual. Need anymore info please ask...Thank all again. Keith.
a fair bit, more than likely with dedicated members help...So I have got back to Elijah Parry estimated birth 1816.
BDM give me a marriage which is most likely him 1839, Kings Norton. Know his wife is Ruth on censuses. No idea of her maiden name..
The link is his son Edward Parry age11 on 1951 census. Plus a son Elijah age 7 on 51 census.
Elijah son born 1844, B' Ham. I cannot find Edwards birth abt 1840. Yes I can get marriage cert for 1839. No idea who he married other than Ruth..
I'm missing something as usual. Need anymore info please ask...Thank all again. Keith.