• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

    We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Data preferences

Pedro42

master brummie
Lately, very time time that I log into BHF I am confronted with a box that requires me to "manage your data" within a box labelled "Data preferences". I then have to untick all those sites who are looking to use my data. Can anyone assist me in geting rid of this nuisance please?

Peter
 
Have not had this with BHF, but have had similar with other sites. I do not know what you can do, but regretably think this sort annoyance is likely to be a common occurrence while greedy companies continue to attempt to sell their useless rubblish. Personally, I would normally deliberartely not purchase any product advertised on the internet .
 
Lately, very time time that I log into BHF I am confronted with a box that requires me to "manage your data" within a box labelled "Data preferences". I then have to untick all those sites who are looking to use my data. Can anyone assist me in geting rid of this nuisance please?

Peter
You can either accept all and the box should go away or go down the list of venders and switch each one off one at a time and confirm choices. Finaly, the site will want to send you push notifications, again make a choice and confirm. This will happen when you have a browser update
 
Back
Top