• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Bull Ring Print, Auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

postie

The buck stops here
Staff member
Auction with a difference !
I am auctioning a print of the Bull ring as it was in 1829 The size of the print is approx 10" wide x 7" high ( sorry, I don't do that metric mumbo jumbo. )
It will go by post to the highest bidder and ALL money made will go to the Webring. The print will be laminated and posted in a card backed envelope.

And the differece ??? Everybody can have a go at bidding , wherever you live, because its POST FREE anywhere in the World.

Last edited:
Postied , what a great idea for getting funds for the site,and so generous of you to donate the print,is there a time limit on the auction when Will it end?
I bid £15.
p.s will you accept co-op stamps!!:redface:

The auction will end at noon on Wednesday the 23rd January ( that is UK time. )
Winning bidder to send payment direct to the site and when Rod gives me the address of the winner I will post it next day.
My motives are purely selfish as I would be lost without the site and all my cyber family.

Bull RING Auction

I Peter
I,m Up For The Print I Will Add ItTo My Collection
I Will Bid On And Bid Forty Pounds ,
Have A Nice Day Best Wishes Astonian ,

Auction Finished !
And The Highest Bid Was From Astonian £40.
Thanks To Everybody Who Bid, You Know Its In A Great Cause.

Let Me Know If You Want Any More Auctions, Again I Will Pay All Postage And Packaging On My Items, Worldwide !

Auction

Hi Postied
Many Thanks For The Auction And You Have Made My Day
And Yes Please If You Have Got Any More Things Please Bring
Them On , I,m Sure Our Members Will Love To See You Put Somthink Else On The Forum, Rod , Please Bear With Me For A Couple Of Hours
And I Will Contact You By Pm With All My Details
I Am Well Chuffedto Think I Can Had To My Collection
Thanks A Million Rod Speak To You Very Shortly
Keep Up The Good Work Rod
Best Wishes Astonian

Postied. Only just noticed what youve been up to, but what a great un-selfish thing to do. All credit to you for coming up with such an easy way to raise money for our beloved site. Brilliant idea by a brilliant guy. Best wishes, Barry.

Congratulations Astonian! Well done postied a lovely gesture. I think its a great idea pehaps others may have books, memrobilia etc they might like to help also. Its a great way to keep the site going and have some fun too!

Postied Not Rod

Astonian you should get in touch with Postied, it is his efforts and not mine that you need to aknowledge.

Astonian you just have to send your payment to the site, then Postied will send you the picture.

I sent you an email yesterday and have sent you a second message via the Private Messaging please check your forum inbox.

Watch it Alf, otherwise I'll send a Detector Van round your house

tvdetectMS1407_468x328.jpg

Due to a missunderstanding this print is back up for auction. Remember,FREE POSTAGE to any where in the world.
All money bid will be paid directly to site funds via Rod, who will let me know the winners details and I will post it the next day.
Bids will go up in £2 increments and the starting bid will be £5.
The auction will close on Tuesday the 5 th February at 12 noon BST.
Good luck folks.

Last edited:
How about some bids from our ex pats, I'm paying the postage.
ooops I forgot to put details on the new posting.

Auction with a difference !
I am auctioning a print of the Bull ring as it was in 1829 The size of the print is approx 10" wide x 7" high ( sorry, I don't do that metric mumbo jumbo. )
It will go by post to the highest bidder and ALL money made will go to the Webring. The print will be laminated and posted in a card backed envelope.

And the differece ??? Everybody can have a go at bidding , wherever you live, because its POST FREE anywhere in the World.

URGENT NEWS FLASH
The winner of the auction will also receive a smaller print ( 8+" x 6" ) exactly the same scene absolutely free.
SORT OF BOG OF, INNIT.

Come on folks, times ticking away.
If you miss this one you'll all be throwing your Teddys out of the pram.

COME ON FOLKS, LAST CHANCE TO HELP YOUR FAVOURITE WEBSITE.
DON'T BE SHY, 2 PRINTS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!
POST FREE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back