pjmburns
master brummie
I saw that but can't find a listing.viv post 74 zero seemed to think it was listed
lyn
I saw that but can't find a listing.viv post 74 zero seemed to think it was listed
lyn
I'll look again at planning siteFound this reference, although not formally listed building(s) there are protections :
The Infirmary Front Range Retention: While not officially Grade II listed by Historic England, the master redevelopment plan enforced by Homes England and Birmingham City Council explicitly mandates the retention of the historic Infirmary Front Range due to its local architectural and cultural value.



Hi, sorry no, I started way after it had been demolished.hi zero would you happen to have any photos of the archway building before it was demolished or better still of the inside of it....i tried to get some but with the boarding around it was difficult and i couldnt get in..thanks again for the amazing photos
lyn