• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Birmingham Cinemas

Yes, I did but not by choice : unamused: my mother got me to take my young sister, I was a teenager and didn't think it was a very 'cool' film to see, however it was OK when I saw it!
I was older watching the first time with our two young children. It was a time when all the crazy stuff was going on, my wife and I thought it was a safe movie to watch for them. I’m not sure how much the sick ohs would read into such a situation today. And yes I/we liked it vey much!

I was older watching the first time with our two young children. It was a time when all the crazy stuff was going on, my wife and I thought it was a safe movie to watch for them. I’m not sure how much the sick ohs would read into such a situation today. And yes I/we liked it vey much!
As long as you and your family enjoyed it that is what counts. If we took notice of so called film critics we would not watch anything and life would be so boring.

Back