Sorry - PC crashed as I was writing original post! I'll try again. Here are a few from Aston I have 'rescued' from photos taken in 1971 of houses mostly empty just before demolition:
55 Vicarage Road, plain plaque for Alton Place and lower, just above entry to rear courtyard an uncommon survivor of a small iron sign reading Court 7
57 Sycamore Road, plain plaque, Wharton Place
47 Sycamore Road, plain plaque, Amelia Place
Plain plaque for East Terrace, off (at right angles to) Vicarage Road
394 Victoria Road, plain plaque, Wellington Place
Incidentally, one reason that some houses in the same terrave have plaques and others don't is that many houses were built by small-scale builders. Very few built a complete terrace, they just built 2,4, 6, 8... joined on to - or starting - a new terrace. This is why if you see photos of a line of these houses, you will see the details - immediately above windows and doors, for example, may switch from curved to rectangular, depending on the whim of each builder.