• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

    We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
W
Reaction score
246

Latest activity Postings About

    • W
      wam replied to the thread Scams via telephone, email 2026.
      Last weekend I got three calls about saving money on the Aviva policy (which I don't have). I got one of them to come up with the name...
    • W
      wam replied to the thread S Rose & Co.
      Sounds like the company switched around a bit before I started. I started in 78 when the main building was at 90 Lionel St between the P...
    • W
      wam replied to the thread S Rose & Co.
      After the fire the company mo After the fire, the company moved into the Ludgate Hill building for a few months. The photo looks a bit...
    • W
      wam replied to the thread S Rose & Co.
      I started back end of the 70s just before the fire so I didn't get to know anyone much in the various departments (I started as...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top