• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Williams Street, Lozells

its my pleasure graham...if you are going to save these pics to your computer zoom in on pic 17...you can just see an ansells pub...for the life of me i cant remember the name of it but a kellys look up would tell you...i would think that if your rellies liked a tot they would most certainly have been in this pub

lyn

graham...due to a mess up on computer ive lost all my decent maps:( so this the best map ive got at the min...william street is just above the blue square...

lyn

Thanks for all of your efforts Lyn. I have duly copied and saved all the photos. Max

Isn't picture No 6 with the J A Ratcliffe factory William Street North off Summer Lane behind the Royal George?

Regards

Dave

dave you may well be right...only a kellys look up will confirm it...if someone else dosnt beat me to it i will put my kellys disc in and check it out tomorrow...

lyn

Back