• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Williams Street, Lozells

Sparkhill Boy

master brummie
Looking for the location and perhaps photographs of William St, Lozells. I had two members of the family there in 1935ish at numbers 24 and 39.

hi sparkhill boy..i have about 18 photos of william st lozells taken in the 50s or 60s...if they are of any use to you i can post them on here but it will take me some time as i have them on disc and i will have to download them to my lap top and then post...

lyn

hi sparkhill lad..i have 21 pics of william st taken in 1967..difficult to make out the numbers on the doors but ive downloaded them to my laptop now so just give me a shout if you would like me to post them for you....

lyn

hi sparkhill lad..i have 21 pics of william st taken in 1967..difficult to make out the numbers on the doors but ive downloaded them to my laptop now so just give me a shout if you would like me to post them for you....

lyn
Personally i would like to see some, any chance of you posting some for general viewing . Thanks Max

max..that what i said..i will post them on here ...get a grip man..:D just going to do a cuppa and i will post some...

lyn.

Wonderful Astoness, Any pics gratefully received. As William St no longer seems to exist can anyone give me a clue where it was.

Thanks.

i wonder if anyone else is having the same problem..when i click on these pics ive posted they are coming out very small and i dont have a problem this end...

lyn

max..that what i said..i will post them on here ...get a grip man..:D just going to do a cuppa and i will post some...

lyn.

I only quote what you said which was " Give me a shout and i will post them for you "...... now who needs to get a grip :D:D:D:p

Pictures i posted tonight has come up smaller than posted, we have a problem Huston !!

Lyn i respect your opinion as to what we can do about the photos coming up too small, do we PM the moderators ?

hi sparkhill boy as you can probably gather the pics that are being posted are not enlarging when clicked on so i will wait until the problem is solved and post you all the other william st pics i have...dont worry i wont forget you...

lyn

Hi Lyn,

Sorry the pics are causing a problem but looking forward to it being resolved, thanks for your trouble.

Graham.

morning graham...problem sorted so here are all the pics i have of william st....fingers crossed:rolleyes:

lyn

Back