• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

who remembers fireball xl5

:D oh my god i must be losing the plot i have just been sorting through all my cds and music and transported myself back over 40 years ago because among my collction of weird and wonderfull music i have came across the theme tune full version of fireball xls by barry gray i wonder how many of you like myself were glued to the t.v to watch this and dance and sing along to the song at the end of it welcome home that zunie was brilliant and robbie the robot ha ha lol :p
Not forgetting Steve Zodiac!

There was no television in my youth. I bought the first black and white television for my family in 1957 from a colleague in the Air Force. I did without television until I married - well what you don't have you don't miss! ;)

Back