• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

West Bromwich Albion

Here you are John Houghton hope this is clearer. My father in law was an avid football fan, we inherited his collection although my lads have no interest in football. He was club secretary for Charford which was Southall's football team. He was also a referee. I found these other photos and scanned them for you. Some nice images and information on your cousin.
West Bromwich Albion 1.jpg

West Bromwich Albion 3.jpgWest Bromwich Albion4.jpgWest Bromwich Albion 2.jpg

My son William has West Brom, tattooed on his arms, when young he said I want to follow West Brom, "as my dad comes from there", I don't but my nick name in the army and in Civvy St was "Brummie", he mis-understood and thought that West Brom was my home town, he has followed ever since though, now 28 and an NCO in the RE Para's. Paul stacey

Back