• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Welcome son...

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
i would just like give a warm welcome to the forum to my son tom...:)although his main interest is in buses he does show a keen interest in old buildings and the preservation of them...:) cant think where he gets that from..:D

enjoy son..

mom..

Welcome to the Forum Tom. We are a real worldly bunch on here. Greetings from Vancouver where it's very early morning. Looking forward to seeing your posts.

Welcome Tom
Hope things are going well with your bus. Don't get your bellpulls in a twist though (sorry just realised yours would be one with a button)
mike

Hello Tom, and welcome, you have a long way to go to catch up with your mothers posts, but I'm sure you'll get there, good luck in your renovation project.

Hi Tom and welcome to the forum. I hope you get some expert advice here about restoring your bus.

Welcome Tom. Good luck with KDZ5805 and thanks for taking on the restoration project. Keep us informed of progress, and enjoy the Forum. I can particularly recommend the Buses sub-forum (but it's all good). :)

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome to mom's second home :D I am now posting a update about my Bus on the Bus thread. Looking forward to seeing some of you at the Christmas bash

Thank's again

Tom

Welcome aboard, Tom - glad you've got your bus rehomed OK, now comes the interesting bit - learning how it goes, and getting it on the road!
Best wishes, Lloyd.

Welcome aboard, Tom - glad you've got your bus rehomed OK, now comes the interesting bit - learning how it goes, and getting it on the road!
Best wishes, Lloyd.

and then bus tours for BHF members. You are very welcome Tom and good luck with the restoration.

very funny terry:headhit::headhit::D.....actually thinking about it there cant be many lads of toms age who own their own bus..hes just 18 now but bought it at 17...i know he cant wait to pass his test so that he can actually drive it and has already said that any future meet ups that we have which needs transport hes our man:thumbsup:

lyn

Welcome Tom it will be good to have someone on board to moderate your Mom's language.

All the very best with the project you are doing something I used to think of but never had the nerve. Not a Bus I hasten to add but the odd lorry that took my eye.

Welcome to the forum Tom, if you are half as good as your mum, you will be a huge asset.

Shortie

hey bernie..i do not swear..:010: i do however spend a lot of time sitting on me hands trying not to:D:D and thank you shortie for that very kind comment...

lyn.

Last edited:
Thanks again everyone, also, I will not be swearing on the Forum as I know what damage mom can do with those Hammers :D

Tom

Back