• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Trinity Road

penny

proper brummie kid
Hello all I was a young child when I lived at 45 Trinity road, Aston 1964. My parents sold the property in the 1970. Does anyone knew my parents? we lived next to a club. My parents rented the rooms out. My family no longer alive. Has anyone got any old pictures of the property? or any information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Trinty Road

Ok Thanks for info, I do not live in the area, I live Denmark, I am not sure how it is spelt. I was only young when I lived at that property.

Hi Penny.

Sorry no old photo's but the building still remains, an impressive building.

Attachments

• 45 Trinity Rd.JPG
    45 Trinity Rd.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 48
I have this image, it is No 75

Attachments

• 75 trinity.jpg
    75 trinity.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 32
That house I think was very close to the Welfare Jim. Mind you the houses in Trinity road have the same appearance.

The house was 3 floors, I can remember my dad build a cottage in the back, and sold load of land to some builders, about 1969?

There was a club i spent a lot of time in the 60s at no 100 it had 2 front rooms either side of the hallway and 8 bedroms the was a old puss button bell in the bathroom some of the houses were named there was one called the Laurels in the 70s because of the size of the houses they were let out i spent a lot of time playing in empty houses on Trinity rd i was a 1st day pupil at the then new SH school lots of ponds in the gardens for tadpoles and frogs and the conker trees i got to stop now no 100 looks very nice today on google earth.

There was a club i spent a lot of time in the 60s at no 100 it had 2 front rooms either side of the hallway and 8 bedroms the was a old puss button bell in the bathroom some of the houses were named there was one called the Laurels in the 70s because of the size of the houses they were let out i spent a lot of time playing in empty houses on Trinity rd i was a 1st day pupil at the then new SH school lots of ponds in the gardens for tadpoles and frogs and the conker trees i got to stop now no 100 looks very nice today on google earth.
Lovely story good old days, would you remember cox family?

Hi Penny.

Sorry no old photo's but the building still remains, an impressive building.
Fab many thanks so much!! when I was little we had a pool in the back with loads of frogs, my dad also had goats and chickens. He sold the land at the back.

Re: Trinty Road

Penny if i recall your pond was close to your house with high rushes and garden gnomes am i right? garden was shorted for new build i mght be wrong its a long time ago Regards.

Yes they sold the land, new houses was built. No I didn't know the Holmes family, left when I was about 5, but the house was not sold until 1978.

Hi my name is Thomas Holmes and I lived at 100 trinity rd until I was 20.
We moved out in 1978

I
Also went to the sacred heart school . What's your name?

Lyn
Isn't the first of the lower aston grounds behind trinity road, but does not show the road?

Lyn
Isn't the first of the lower aston grounds behind trinity road, but does not show the road?

yes mike it is of lower ground caption says trinity road but as you say i dont think it actually shows the road...think i will just leave it on anyway

lyn

Back