• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

tidy up please

I use Photoshop Froth,, CS6, this one was really mostly the Healing Brush, a bit of Clone Tool , some cut and paste, and a little of a smoothing action I created myself. But it was a toughie eh ?

I use Photoshop Froth,, CS6, this one was really mostly the Healing Brush, a bit of Clone Tool , some cut and paste, and a little of a smoothing action I created myself. But it was a toughie eh ?

You get that with Lyn's pics. Don't know what's she does with them lol

Belchers Lane playing fields. (1).jpg

Not sure this is in the right place, but please remove as appropriate. Just been sent this picture of Belchers Lane Playing Fields.

Hi dennissheldon,
WOW, What can I say ! - A massive thank you. I used The Belchers Lane playing fields whilst attending Alston Road School.

could i have a tidy up please on this one...

many thanks

lyn

Attachments

• grandad wood ww1.jpg
    grandad wood ww1.jpg
    518.3 KB · Views: 34
Well, I had a go at it Lyn,,, dunno where you dig (literally) em up from,,,,, hopefully I got it ' tidied up' enough.. :emmersed:
soldiers.jpg

Lisa & Nanny Dot - Butlins Minehead..jpgThis is a picture of my daughter winning the bonny baby competition at Butlin's Minehead in 1972.

Could someone kindly have a go at a tidy up please, I would be so grateful.

Frothblower, I am gobsmack, I cannot believe you have done it so quickly, THANK YOU !

you have made a proud Father so happy, you have my eternal gratitude.

koppite.

Hi Lynn,

yes I am chuffed as can be. My daughter Lisa lives only a few miles from me in Worcester, and still comes with me to watch the Blues at many matches. So I am so thankful to Frothblower for all his unpaid time and effort, such a great forum. Ray.

Hi Lynn,

yes I am chuffed as can be. My daughter Lisa lives only a few miles from me in Worcester, and still comes with me to watch the Blues at many matches. So I am so thankful to Frothblower for all his unpaid time and effort, such a great forum. Ray.

always folk on here happy to help koppite...

lyn

could i have tidy up on this one please

many thanks

lyn

Attachments

• school%20trip%20to%20stratford.jpg
    school%20trip%20to%20stratford.jpg
    574.8 KB · Views: 45
It looks like "old Bills" statue in Bancroft Gardens at Stratford upon Avon to me.

STRATFORD 5TH MAY 2013 013.JPGSTRATFORD 5TH MAY 2013 017.jpgmany thanks dennis...phil you are quite right..its old bills statue stratford which was removed from the theatre gardens to where it is now in 1933. photo was taken when i was about 13 so round about 1966...thats me on the right with 2 friends..not sure if i was taking a pic of my friend taking a pic of us or if i was sucking on a jubbly lol have a feeling i was taking a pic with our dads old camera...went back in 2013 to the same spot and took these photos...

Last edited:
I have given it a go but cannot do better than Phil. The second one can't be fixed there is someone slap bang in front of the statue :emmersed:

Back