• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

The Demise of Cricket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smudger

master brummie
I was right behind the goal at the Holte End that day, and as you'd expect there was a stunned silence when McDougall scored.

The 'watching the shirts dry' quote comes from when Docherty was manager, but from what you say it wasn't original! That 76588 crowd was before I was born - was it a semi-final between the Villa and Derby County?

Just out of interest, what would it cost me today if I went to watch the Villa?

G
It would cost you a good nights sleep. Watching Villa play these days would give you nightmares.

Pedrocut

Master Barmmie
Thanks, I think we have Bob Willis, Alon Knott and Tony Greig. I will have to sort the programme out again to see if the front cover is mentioned, that’s if I don’t go giddy trying to avoid these Xmas bouncers that appear across the screen!

jmadone

master brummie
Thanks, I think we have Bob Willis, Alon Knott and Tony Greig. I will have to sort the programme out again to see if the front cover is mentioned, that’s if I don’t go giddy trying to avoid these Xmas bouncers that appear across the screen!
:D:D:D

mikejee

Super Moderator
Staff member
The thread has been locked as several post have been made that were nothing to do with past history or birmingham

Status
Not open for further replies.