• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

The Demise of Cricket

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was right behind the goal at the Holte End that day, and as you'd expect there was a stunned silence when McDougall scored.

The 'watching the shirts dry' quote comes from when Docherty was manager, but from what you say it wasn't original! That 76588 crowd was before I was born - was it a semi-final between the Villa and Derby County?

Just out of interest, what would it cost me today if I went to watch the Villa?

G
It would cost you a good nights sleep. Watching Villa play these days would give you nightmares.

Thanks, I think we have Bob Willis, Alon Knott and Tony Greig. I will have to sort the programme out again to see if the front cover is mentioned, that’s if I don’t go giddy trying to avoid these Xmas bouncers that appear across the screen!

Thanks, I think we have Bob Willis, Alon Knott and Tony Greig. I will have to sort the programme out again to see if the front cover is mentioned, that’s if I don’t go giddy trying to avoid these Xmas bouncers that appear across the screen!
:D:D:D

The thread has been locked as several post have been made that were nothing to do with past history or birmingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back