• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Search for Deane family

Deane family Sheldon Solihull. I am searching for the brothers Deane who lived at Chapelfields Road - Sheldon Solihull in the 1950/60's. Bob (Robert) the younger brother known as 'Dixie'. My name is Peter Wiliams and I lived at 154 Lyndon Road, before 52 Evenlode Road. For any help I will be sincerely grateful. Peter

Hi

Sorry I can’t help you,but I’m looking for information on my grandad Robert Jones (Bob) his marriage certificate states he lived at 232 Lyndon road. And my Nan blance Bennett lived at 190 Lyndon Road this was in1946 I’m told Bob had brothers Dennis and Arthur. His dad was William Jones. Bob was a engineer in the RAF based in India during World War Two. Hope you can help

Hi

Sorry I can’t help you,but I’m looking for information on my grandad Robert Jones (Bob) his marriage certificate states he lived at 232 Lyndon road. And my Nan blance Bennett lived at 190 Lyndon Road this was in1946 I’m told Bob had brothers Dennis and Arthur. His dad was William Jones. Bob was a engineer in the RAF based in India during World War Two. Hope you can help

What info are you looking for (they are listed at 232 on 1939 register) ? Probably better to start your own thread so as not to take over Peter's.

No problem, if you click on the link below it'll take you to surname interests and you'll see an orange button 'Post Thread' to the right just below the top ad . Click on that, enter your title at the top and your message below. Any problems let me know.

Back