• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

RE: Looking for some assistance

I can't find a marriage - is it possible they had a religious ceremony but not a civil one?

The closest eroll o line is 1965 which lists these people at 106 Ralph Road. Not that it helps a lot.
1711293795489.png

Last edited:
If he emigrated from Pakistan in 1955 could he have been married there before he came?

If he emigrated from Pakistan in 1955 could he have been married there before he came?
He remarried in UK after he moved there until his death in 1967. I am trying to find if I can find anything, his family, his medical records ( Hospital said they dont have anything).

• Appreciate
Reactions: MWS
A lot of things lke medical records will be covered by the 100 year closure rule.

I was hoping to find 1967 eroll but it doesn't seem to be online. I can't see a marriage at all.

A lot of things lke medical records will be covered by the 100 year closure rule.

I was hoping to find 1967 eroll but it doesn't seem to be online. I can't see a marriage at all.
I wonder if there was a way for medical records but they destroyed within 20 yrs they said.

Yea true.
I hv a question , that 106 Ralph road seems to be a residential address right? Maybe I will visit sometime when I come to the UK.

It does look like an ordinary house but back in 1965 looks, from the eroll to be more than one family living there.

Back