• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

One year old today

Congratualtions Jim, great site and for an exiled Brummie very helpful.
Whilst I'm on, how do I get promoted at my age a novice Brummie don't seem right!
Clarkie

A year already! It's true what they say about time flying when you're having fun.
Great though this site is, it isn't what we see that's important - it's what we don't see. All the hours of people's time given to make the BHF what we love it for.

A BIG THANK YOU ONE AND ALL, MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW!

Long may we all keep doing what we enjoy so much, chatting and learning and sharing our knowledge with our online friends.

Special thanks to Postie of course, he didn't HAVE to take it on - and there must have been times he wondered why he did - but I for one am so grateful that he (and his family) did. There are times I have to withdraw from the stress and strain of the everyday world, and I can happily do it here.
I raise my Kipper Tie to you, one and all.

(A Kipper Tie? Oh yes please, just one sugar in mine!)

Jim I would also like to add my thanks to you and all your helpers that put in so much to keep the site running smoothly. A great job thanks to you all.

HI GUYS
We do really owe a great deal of thanks to jim and his dear dutchess [ hilary ] for all there painless hours and finance in baling out this fantascic site ;which slowly was going down the pan ; Oh of course we must not forget warren whom as played a big part in getting this great big ship on course , for all our bennifitts
and of course our dear old moderators whom also play a major part because to keep us in check and on line of the course
the last 12 months have indeed flown bye so god willing and with all our support from each other as a big family
we can succeed another few years down the line even thou we have over the years have lost some good brothers and sisters from our great big family on this tremoundous site we will unite and go strengh frm strengh ;
and we will look back in time and say yes
a big thank you to jim [ postie ] and the dutches hillary ] for seeing us through another year and god bless them both
and heres to next years guys
best wishes to each and every one of you . astonion ;;;;;;

Happy Birthday Postie and Hilary and all the moderators and everyone who contributes to this kind and friendly site. You've all been so helpful to me and for that I thank you. I always look forward to logging on. So here's to many more birthdays,
Sheri

Jim. I was gobsmacked when I read that a whole year has gone by already. How time flies. But I now take the opportunity to once again, thank your good self, and Hillary, and all the moderators, for all the sterling work you do on our behalf. Many, many, thanks to you all.

Back