• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

music for everyone

Nice one Postie, I had not heard of that one. I do have an American radio station so I can play country all day.

Hi Stitcher: You probably have heard Carrie Underwood sing on this country radio station. She very good and I watched her win American Idol in 2008. Last week she became engaged to my cousin Mike Fisher who plays Defencemen for the NHL Ice Hockey Team the Ottawa Senators. I follow his career too. Great news...everyone in the family is happy.

Hello jennyann, I knew you were special when I saw you at the Barton Arms meet-up. I have heard her, yes. My preference is for the older style Country Music, Merele Haggard, Waylon Jennings , Box Car Willy and all the others, but I will listen to whatever and whoever I enjoy.
I take it you had a great Christmas Jenny, and my wife and I wish you the best New Year ever.

Thanks Jim. Have added it to favourites, and will look at it when I get a chance. Barry.

Back