• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Moseley The pyramid Riders motorcycle.

Tena powell

Brummie babby
Hi I’m looking for any information about Moseley @District M.C.C my uncle Alfred Page was in The Pyramid Riders .he won lots of badges . I Have a few 1951 and 1953 3 rd class. l was wondering in if any one can remember this club he was riding motorbikes teams I have a few photos I think he was riding bikes doing Displays in this group right up until the late 60s . Would love to find out any information.

Hi I’m looking for any information about Moseley @District M.C.C my uncle Alfred Page was in The Pyramid Riders .he won lots of badges . I Have a few 1951 and 1953 3 rd class. l was wondering in if any one can remember this club he was riding motorbikes teams I have a few photos I think he was riding bikes doing Displays in this group right up until the late 60s . Would love to find out any information.
Moseley and Dist MC have a Facebook page. Have you tried contacting the club?

Last edited:
Hi, My Dad Dennis Chapman was a member of the Pyramid Riders. On 4th June 1950 16 members of the club set out to climb Snowdon. 15 made it. One had a burnt out clutch. I know they took a photo at the summit holding aloft the two 123cc bikes. If anyone has that photo I’d love to see it.

Back