• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Moseley The pyramid Riders motorcycle.

Tena powell

Brummie babby
Hi I’m looking for any information about Moseley @District M.C.C my uncle Alfred Page was in The Pyramid Riders .he won lots of badges . I Have a few 1951 and 1953 3 rd class. l was wondering in if any one can remember this club he was riding motorbikes teams I have a few photos I think he was riding bikes doing Displays in this group right up until the late 60s . Would love to find out any information.

Hi I’m looking for any information about Moseley @District M.C.C my uncle Alfred Page was in The Pyramid Riders .he won lots of badges . I Have a few 1951 and 1953 3 rd class. l was wondering in if any one can remember this club he was riding motorbikes teams I have a few photos I think he was riding bikes doing Displays in this group right up until the late 60s . Would love to find out any information.
Moseley and Dist MC have a Facebook page. Have you tried contacting the club?

Last edited:
Hi, My Dad Dennis Chapman was a member of the Pyramid Riders. On 4th June 1950 16 members of the club set out to climb Snowdon. 15 made it. One had a burnt out clutch. I know they took a photo at the summit holding aloft the two 123cc bikes. If anyone has that photo I’d love to see it.

Back