• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Mike G

postie

The buck stops here
Staff member
Unfortunately I am the bearer of bad news, Mike was rushed into Hospital with a Aeorta aneursym.
I have just spoken to his daughter and it seems that, with to his other health problems ,an operation is out of the question due to the anaesthetic.
Maureen has requested that all messages be posted via the website and not telephone or e-mails.
I am keeping in touch with the family and will pass on any updates as I receive them.

That is terrible news, was with Mike on saturday.
Our thoughts and best wishes are with Mike and his family.
Get well soon Mike.
Sylvia & Brian

Very sorry to hear that Jim. Let us all hope that things progress positively.

i am so sorry to hear such bad news. GET WELL SOON MIKE and my best wishes go to all the family. SHERA

The wife and I would also like to wish him well, like Templer we was with him Saturday having a pleasant chat in the Bulls Head. All the best mate.

Terry and Pat

this news of mike has upset me deeply...only 3 weeks ago mike was supporting me at steves funeral and now this happens to him...it just does not seem fair to happen to such an honest genuine kind man...i shall be praying for you to get well mike and for mo and the family to get through what is i know a very tough time...

lyn...xxx

Get well soon Mike our thoughts and best wishes are with you and the family x
Maggie and Tom

I am upset to hear that Mike has been taken to hospital. My thoughts and best wishes are with Mike and his family.

Get well soon Mike.
Polly xx

What shocking news. I too hope everything turns out OK, my thoughts to Mike and family at this time.

Please pass on my very best wishes to Mikes family,he is in my prayers

Dear Mike and family: Blessings to you all for a quick recovery for Mike . My thoughts are with you and the family.

What can one say, other than will you pass on my good wishes and hopes for a speedy recovery.

Phil

Hello Postie, we all know that Mike is a genuine gent, a real nice man, my wife and I wish him well.

I am very sorry to hear this, it's very serious, so I do hope things turn out well. My prayers are with Mike and his family.

Shortie

Just got in this has shocked me deeply i pray that mike gets well soon and i will be thinking of him and his family at these distressing times. Dek

So sorry to hear the news about Mike, hope he soon up and about again, my thoughts and prayers are with you, take care now Bernard

Back