• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

MERRY CHRISTMAS BHF 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's Christmas Eve here in Fort Myers, Florida, and the relative cold weather snap gives it a more seasonal feel. I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas.
Dave A xxx (& wife Pat)
thanks dave and pat....it was minus 38 yesterday where my daughter lives...now that is cold:eek:

lyn

Haven't been on too much lately due to myself and family health issues :worried: glad this year is just about over and the new year brings all blessings and good cheer.:joy:
Wishing all Members.Mods, the great guy's who keep this wonderful forum going, hope all have a great Merry Christmas with Santa bringing many gifts to the most in need.A very Happy New Year to one and all ,let's hope 2023 brings much peace around the world.

Merry Christmas & a Guid New Year.. everyone :):heart: from freezing snowstorm Canada.

Janey. :mask:

Haven't been on too much lately due to myself and family health issues :worried: glad this year is just about over and the new year brings all blessings and good cheer.:joy:
Wishing all Members.Mods, the great guy's who keep this wonderful forum going, hope all have a great Merry Christmas with Santa bringing many gifts to the most in need.A very Happy New Year to one and all ,let's hope 2023 brings much peace around the world.

Merry Christmas & a Guid New Year.. everyone :):heart: from freezing snowstorm Canada.

Janey. :mask:
Have a great Christmas and hope 2023 brings you better luck. Take care.

0_Nasareth-North-Wales.jpg
we have our own nazareth in gwynedd:grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back