• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Market Hall

mw0njm.

A Brummie Dude
i used to eat loads of shrimps.but i dont think they worked.:(
Shrimp are free of carbohydrates, and the Iodine in shrimp helps with proper thyroid gland function, which prevents sluggishness and moderates weight gain and loss. The shrimp's pink coloring comes from astaxanthin, an antioxidant that helps prevent premature aging, and shrimp are rich in selenium, which may reduce the risk of cancer.

Richarddye

master brummie
i used to eat loads of shrimps.but i dont think they worked.:(
Shrimp are free of carbohydrates, and the Iodine in shrimp helps with proper thyroid gland function, which prevents sluggishness and moderates weight gain and loss. The shrimp's pink coloring comes from astaxanthin, an antioxidant that helps prevent premature aging, and shrimp are rich in selenium, which may reduce the risk of cancer.
Pete, I thought the same with oysters :cool:

Ray Griffiths

master brummie
Surprised nobody mentioned the Escapologist but the carrier lady, he was filthy chained himself up somebody would put a dirty sack over him And wella he got out.