• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

LG PC Suite For Your Mobile

Alf

Gone but not forgotten. R.I.P.
My partner had a new camera yesterday it a LG Verity.

She has been taking photos and wants to download them to the computer,
In the phone handbook it says 'Connecting your phone to the computer' which she has done.

Double click on LG PC Suite Icon on your desktop, Click on connection Wizard then USB then Next then Next again then Finish, Your phone & PC are now connected.

It stopped at Double click on the Icon on the Desktop there is none on the Desktop

Help Please.:)

Hello Alf,
What version of windows are you using ?.
Usually when you connect a camera or scanner to your computer it will come up with the windows transfer wizard, which should automatically
recognise your camera or such and should download the photos.

Silly question...has she actually installed the software? If so, just go to Start>Programs>LG PC Suite and load from there.

I've tried a couple of LG sites and Ive never seen anything like them can't find anything, If someone can find the right site for what I want point me to it please

Hi, Alf,
I seen the thing LG PC Suite in the screenshot below on Google. Sorry it's a png file, I'm using Linux - hope the image shows in Vista. It's unusual for there not to be a CD in the box.

Hi Alf,Have you tried the following?
My daughter used this info for hers cos cd would not work.Hope you soon get it working!
PC Suite and USB Connection for Viewty

LG KU990/KU990R users who wish to synchronise their Viewty with the computer must install 2 essential software. You need the USB modem driver in order for the USB cable to function. This will also allowed you to view your external memory card in your Windows Explorer on your PC or Laptop.
Download LG USB Modem Driver>>>

The other software is the PC Suite for synchronising your Viewty with your Outlook. You can also backup or restore your phone using this software. Pls take note that your Viewty package has a small CD which includes all the software for use with your PC or Laptop.
LG KU990 PC Suite is not easily to be found on the internet. I have links for you to download the PC Suite just in case you lose it or your CD is corrupted.
Download only PC Suite
https://upload.sgmob.com/LG PC Suite.zip
Password:pspmyspace
If u lost the CD, I am including a update tool here which will enable you to download the cuurent USB driver and PC suite.
LG Software Update Tool>>>

Note:
If you are using LG PC Suite, please ensure the Phone Settings - Connectivity - USB Connection Mode is set to Data Service. Likewise, if you just want to access the SD Card of your Viewty in your Windows Explorer please set the Phone Settings - Connectivity - USB Connection Mode to Mass Storage.

Thank you Linda,Icarus & Mohawk.

Everything has downloaded and seems to be working except conecting to the phone, it must be something simple I await the return of my Son from work he should have that answer, Ill keep you posted.:)

I did that Lynda, I rechecked it but I could be wrong:(

I know most of it is working because I got some of my photos from my computer on it

I'm not on my own I went to a help page and there were loads of people who had trouble with the set up and LG were no help at all

It asks for your security number and my lady said she won't get it till tomorrow, I am tempted to say something but I won't

Last edited:
I have a LG KP500 Phone and I also had problems with their software, in the end I removed the memory card and using an adaptor, downloaded the pics to the computer and uploaded music to the memory chip for the phone.

Thank you bilsat & Oisin I will put this to her and she will say yes as I'll be paying:D

Back