• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Leslie Joseph Green B1912 Aston, Warwickshire ,England

lesg128

george 1st
Hi Everyone.
I am trying to find any information on Leslie Joseph Green b1912 - 1913 in Aston,Birmingham.
Can anyone assist me?
Many thanks
Leslie Green

Leslie Joseph Green, born 24 Nov 1912, death registered Dec 1993 South Cheshire.

Leslie J Green birth as above, at 12 Cradock Road, Bham on 1939 Register. With parents & siblings.

James Green b 1877 married Annie Maria, also Green b 1884 in 1904
In 1911 they are living in Craddock road with children
Alfred James b 1904
Doris Selina b 1909
Evelyn Emily 4 months old.

they later had Leslie Joseph in 1912 and Mabel A in 1914,

In 1939 living in Craddock road with Alfred j and Leslie J.

Hello Alberta
Many thanks for the additional information. Very much appeciated.
I am a little concerned about the age of Leslie Joseph as given in the 1939 Register.
Leslie Joseph is given B1912 in 1939 and seems to give his age as 24. But I think this should be 27 am I misreading the Register?
That is one of my problems. Old age catching up with me!
The extra information you have given me is very useful and I intend to follow it up.
Leslie Green

Back