• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Jewellers arms meet up

I would like to attend but I am new to this site is there any sort of membership I have to join ??

hi whalleypaul as mike has said just turn up if you can make it....always good to see new faces...:) a lot of us will be wearing forum badges so just come up and introduce yourself...

hope to see you on sat and please bring anyone you would like to....

lyn

Well I have located the Jewellers arms and can certainly vouch for the quality of the beer LOL thanx for the info Lyn and hope to see you there

Well I have located the Jewellers arms and can certainly vouch for the quality of the beer LOL thanx for the info Lyn and hope to see you there

well at least you know where you are going now..:D hope to see you on sat...:)

lyn

bringing to the top.....jewellers arms meet:)
23 hockley st... B18...off gt hampton st...

hi all...a few of us will be meeting up at the jewellers arms pub in the jewellery quarter to have a bit of a natter and a laff... Date.. saturday the 27th august at midday...everyone is most welcome to join us..the food is great and the price is very reasonable:)so if fancy it just turn up on the day if you can...:)

IT WOULD ALSO BE GREAT TO MEET SOME MEMBERS WHO HAVE NOT YET BEEN TO ONE OF OUR MEET UPS...

lyn

some of the names on the list are definates and some hoping to make it.....:)

ASTONESS PLUS 2
LYNNE WEBB..
VICKI..
ROBERT..
COOKIE..(eric)
MALLYB2..
POSTIE AND THE BOSS
MIKE-G AND MO..
FROTHY..AND CATH..
TEMPLER...
CHARLIE AND DON..
MAYFIELD..AND PAULA...
KEYHILL BRIAN...
COLIN B..
CLAIRE-BRUM 71...
WHALLEYPAUL...[/QUOTE]

im bringing me brolly froth just in case..dont think i will need it though it will be good weather tomorrow..:):).

Hope you're right

light_rain.png
12°C | °F Fri Sat Sun Mon
tstorms.png
light_rain.png
light_rain.png
partly_cloudy.png

hi folks...as some of you know i kept back 2 of erics paintings from the xmas bash that nearly was:rolleyes: we raffled one off for forum funds at the st georges day meet in april and so if there are no objections i will bring the other painting with me tomorrow and raffle it as it really does need a good home now... with proceeds to go to the macmillan cancer support who do such good works as some of us know first hand...

this is the wonderful painting of park lane/potters hill with the no 8 bus going down...thanks again eric it really is a great painting..:):).

lyn..

morning all...:)

thanks john..im sure we will have a good time..will post some pics and hope to see you in brum soon:)

see you later you and all those that can make it froth..:thumbsup:

lyn

I know you've got family commitments Dave but pop in for 5 minutes with that camera of yours. Would be good to see you smiley:)

and that goes for any of our members.....just put yer head round the door and say hello...everyone is most welcome...:)

lyn

A very enjoyable meet as usual, lovely Pub and good company, although like the Brewery visit I had difficulty finding it (they are not that far apart) and the heavy rain didn't help, then the pub car park was full so had to find a parking bay I was somewhat damp when I finally got into the pub !! also when I gave Lyn a farewell hug I knocked Templers drink over:rolleyes: I forgot to take my camera so no pics but others were flashing away so no doubt the will put some on. Eric

Last edited:
Unfortunately for you Froth i didn't, I was first there lol Good to see everyone again after so long, brill day, just got home, going to put my feet up and have a nice cuppa :)

I wish to thank all the members who made me feel welcome today Postie etc thanx again and look forward to meeting you all again Take care Paul whalley

hi all...what a lovely afternoon spent with friends:)thanks to all those who could make it...great to see keyhill brian for a few mins as he had to dash off to a wedding and i nearly didnt recognise him in his best suit:D:D great also to meet paul whalley and adam for the first time and do hope that you will both join us again at another meet up..

mike-g was the winner of erics lovely painting:) and we raised £47 for macmillan cancer support so a big thank you all i will be sending that off on tues morning...:thumbsup:

will download and post a few pics later on...

lyn..x

Back