• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

I received some sad news today....

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry to hear your very sad news, it's heartbreaking losing a loved one isnt it. Sincere condolences to you all.

Thank you very much everyone for your kind thoughts... I'm only too glad I was able to see her a few times in 2007 .

Chris I am sorry to hear your sad news. The loss of your mother my thoughts are with you and your family.

Chris,
So sorry to hear your sad news. Please accept our condolences.

Paul & Gail

Chris

May I also add my sincere and heartfelt condolences to the others voiced on this forum.

Phil

Just picked-up the sad message. May I also offer deepest condolences to all od your family Chris. Keith

I would like to say once again thak you for all the kind thoughts and messages posted, I willl copy and keep them and also send a copy to my family in the UK.

Chris so sorry to hear of the sad loss of your mother, my thoughts are with you all at this time, deepest condolences Claire and family x

Chris, so sorry I didn't get to the funeral today, the meeting I was in ran very late and meant I didn't get out from Heartlands until after 3p.m I hope all went well,
Sue

No problem Sue... thank you to everyone who sent/posted messages, flowers, or were able to attended Mom's funeral

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back