• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

I received some sad news today....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pomgolian

Kiwi Brummie
Just to let those who have been following the saga of My Mom over the last few years, that she passed away around 11:30 - 11:45 pm on Sunday the 2nd of Jan 2011.
She was taken ill on Thursday 30th December 2010 with a chest infection that she was unable to fight and recover from.

R.I .P Mom you will be sadly missed by your family in New Zealand

Last edited:
That's sad news Chris, You must feel so isolated, please accept our condolences. My Mother in law and Father in law were at the same nursing home so I know she would have been looked after.
xxxx

Chris what a sad start to 2011 for you and Colin.
Our thoughts are with you,Alberta and Steve.

Rest in peace Gladys.

Last edited:
chris please accept my condolences on the passing of your mom....i was at the nursing home visiting dad at that time yesterday and if there is anything i can do to help please get in touch..

rest in peace Gladys....

lyn

I also offer my condolences, I can appreciate just how difficult it is being so far away.

Shortie

Hi chris
my heart feels for you inm this darkest hour and of your needs to you both and family
please except out sincere condolences on the lost of your mother
astonion alan

Chris, We are thinking of you at this sad time.
Sheila & stitcher.

Chris I am so sorry to hear the sad news of your Mom. I know how much you missed her being so far away. I am glad you were able to visit her when you came over. I remember our chat about Mom's in the Jeweler's Arms, they are so precious. You have wonderful memories of a strong lady who I have to say with your disability you take after. My sincere condolences to you Chris and all the family.

So sorry to hear the sad news. It must be very difficult for you, being so far away.
Best wishes to you from Charlie

Dear Chris: I am specially thinking of you and your family today in the sad loss of your dear Mother.
I know how difficult it is being so far away at a time like this. My sincere condolences to you all.

I am so sorry to hear your sad new Chris and my heartfelt thoughts go out to you. Take care and God bless from Jean.

So very sorry to hear to hear that your mom has passed away. An awful time for you and the family.

Condolances to you and your family, may your mom be in heaven now with her loved ones who journed there before her.
paul stacey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back