• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Good music to listen to on U Tube

Status
Not open for further replies.
there was just something about this song....i could have danced to it all night
Was just one that came to mind when i was putting some tunes up for folk. I recall you dancing that day in the pub in Summer Row all those years ago, at one of the meets. AND i still have the cd of the Brummagem Air that you gave me. Hope you had a great Christmas Lynn, and looking forward to a better 2021 ? Unfortunately for me, it wont be so good as i now have MND, but i also have the joy of this fabulous site, and new friends, to spend my time with. I hope you don't mind me sharing my news with you, but you have been a friend since i joined back in 2003, and i had the pleasure of meeting you face to face. I will be on the site as much as i can be for as long as i am able. So Lyn, you stay safe and take care, and have a lovely 2021. Barry.

Can i take this opportunity to thank all you fantastic members for your concerned messages. I really didn't mean this to be publicised, it was obviously, a senior (blank mind) moment, but it's out there, so i wont worry about it now. I intend to carry on as long as able, and hope i don't offend too many people with the tunes i post. God bless all you good folk. Barry.

Was just one that came to mind when i was putting some tunes up for folk. I recall you dancing that day in the pub in Summer Row all those years ago, at one of the meets. AND i still have the cd of the Brummagem Air that you gave me. Hope you had a great Christmas Lynn, and looking forward to a better 2021 ? Unfortunately for me, it wont be so good as i now have MND, but i also have the joy of this fabulous site, and new friends, to spend my time with. I hope you don't mind me sharing my news with you, but you have been a friend since i joined back in 2003, and i had the pleasure of meeting you face to face. I will be on the site as much as i can be for as long as i am able. So Lyn, you stay safe and take care, and have a lovely 2021. Barry.

bazz i am so sorry to hear of your condition but so pleased you have fond memories of the forum meet up at the stag pub in summer lane all those years ago...i remember it well...the one thing about this forum is we members stick together always..be it in good health or bad so please stick with us bazz and keep the faith...i will be sending you a private message in a couple of days oh and please keep on posting your songs..i am still singing that desmond decker one :) :) :)

lyn xxx

bazz i hope you spotted my post 1430...i will be in touch soon and please dont worry about telling us...if it helps then do it

lyn x

Can i take this opportunity to thank all you fantastic members for your concerned messages. I really didn't mean this to be publicised, it was obviously, a senior (blank mind) moment, but it's out there, so i wont worry about it now. I intend to carry on as long as able, and hope i don't offend too many people with the tunes i post. God bless all you good folk. Barry.
Our Hearts and Prayers are with you Barry! You are one of those who have made the Forum such a great place!
Thank you & God Bless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back