• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Fly down your street

carolina

master brummie
BA launched a new Olympics themed advert yesterday which is quite
clever BUT the REALLY clever bit is you can put in any UK postcode or address (or
try both) and "thanks to CGI and Google Maps", the advert will include the
B777 taxiing up your road!

Just click here
https://taxi.ba.com/

I enjoyed that, very clever. Anything concerning flying and I'm there, takes me back to my RAF flying days in 40s/50s although not in such modern aircraft. Thanks Carolina (what a nice name). Eric

Last edited:
I obviously booked in too late - or BA are on strike - I got a message to come back later to fly a plane down my street lol, so will try to catch the flight tomorrow!
Sue

I had no joy either Sue, I just got it taxi- ying in London streets even though I trieds again with a different address.

Can I ask you all a question, are you all running it in the daytime? Have tried again tonight, but just get try again later!
Sue

Sistersue, my daughter lives in a flat and it didnt work for her, but she put in her old postcode from where she lived and that worked. Perhaps you live somewhere like that?

Back