• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Enjoying a Joke

Tom I have not a clue who you are on about?. Might it be Mr Posties other half?. Wonder if he's got the hang of making moonshine yet?.:rolleyes::rolleyes: Reckon he will nead some when he gets back home to give him Dutch courage. Jean.

AH HA So now we know, the man who no speakie the English is Dutch, drinking moonshine. I wonder if he has a double (dutch).

Could we take a vote for a signature tune maybe "fly me to the moon" or "up up and away" those are my contributions. Any more for anymore. Jean.

Nice one Jean! What about "ground control to Major Jim"?:D
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D67kmFzSh_o"]YouTube- David Bowie- Space Oddity Original Video (1969)[/ame]​

I just heard from my mate a lian he said a wierd earthling is trying to start up a forum call moon history. could it be a message from the postie.

My tune would be, Wendy moon is in the 7th harbour and jupitor alines with mars.

Aquarias from Hair.

Hows about "Moon river"?. Hope he took his fishing rods.:rolleyes::rolleyes:. Hope the cow doesn't jump over the moon could be a bit messy.:shocked:. Jean.

Well I am glad it's not Wendyred red robbin come bobbin!! I'll have that Jim jumping through hoops never mind over the moon!!

Oh dear, Eric do a few more paintings please if this is the effect it has on members. I bet Major Jim is cowering somewhere. Has he made contact yet Wendy?. Jean.

Oh dear, Eric do a few more paintings please if this is the effect it has on members. I bet Major Jim is cowering somewhere. Has he made contact yet Wendy?. Jean.

Jean it wasn't the painting that caused this it was the photo Jim nicked off Face book.:) He's keeping his head down.:D

Ta Wendy I know that but if Eric had not put that on Postie may not have had the nerve to put the photo on of you. Made a mistake by leaving your name on the bottom. Bit of a dark horse our Postie me thinks. Going past the Bartons tomorrow so may stop off to check Alf's theory but Margate is a little too far. Jean.

Ta Wendy I know that but if Eric had not put that on Postie may not have had the nerve to put the photo on of you. Made a mistake by leaving your name on the bottom. Bit of a dark horse our Postie me thinks. Going past the Bartons tomorrow so may stop off to check Alf's theory but Margate is a little too far. Jean.

I wish you luck Jean........let me know if you spot him!;)

Maggie I never noticed that either.......so funny. He is in real trouble now. He's like the Scarlet Pimpernel or was it pumpernickle!:D

Is he in heaven or is he in hell
He's out of this World but he won't tell.:stare:

Hello eartlings, by now you will have realised that we have your leader.
We have been doing not nice things in his name:D
Although he is such good fun to be with and can teach us much, with his superior intelligence, it is time for us to let you buy him back.
His ransome has been set at 2 million zeltons, which is the equal to 1 of your earth pennies, further instructions will follow when you have had enough time to amass the fortune required.
His future is in your hands, cackle, cackle, cackle.:RocketLauncher2:

Back