• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Enjoying a Joke

cookie273uk

master brummie
normal_Wendy.JPG
At the Bartons Arms 7th Nov 09

Attachments

• Pencil sketch.JPG
    Pencil sketch.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Great Eric. Thought that's where the be-headings took place in that long Gallery Alf?.:shocked::shocked:. Jean.

No Jean they did that outside in public Aston Halls Long Gallery is special:)

Alf I knew who it was but called her a 'Lady' to save her face... You Barmen have no tact at all ...LOL:)

Oh Alf got mixed up that is where the ghost supposedly roams. Pom men in general do lack tact don't they;);). Jean.

I painted that because it was such a happy photo, I hope it does not offend Wendy, certainly not meant to, just trying to portray genuine laughter..... Eric

Eric I am sure it will not cause offence it is such a happy painting but me thinks someone else might come in for a bit of stick;);). Jean.

Eric it's great I know my family will love it because I do laugh a lot........quite loud too!

Jim I need to have a word!:redface:

This is Jim, I am on a far away planet and cannot be reached, earthling. :1020:

Isn,t postie already on another planet i thought he just popped back now and then with a big spoon. Dek:D:D

Thanks Chris I think I could do with your trusty sword. Bramen seem to be at it again!!:D:D It's my brother John's fault he had problems posting it. Jim never being one to miss an opportunity to have a laugh couldn't wait to help him!:backstab:

Nice one Dek!

By Jupitor Jim i bet your not feeling over the moon, i think Venus may take a swipe at Uranus(better keep it covered). Keep the meteor running because i've heard one swift kick will bring you down to earth.

Well Robert, they might always be taking the p** out of you often being late, but I must say that last response was very quick... and funny too.:)

Chris/Pom :angel:

It's not only water that they have found on the moon; Postie with his better half have been spotted dancing there.:D

I know some stars Jim will see on this planet if and when he lands ...if a certain Brawoman gets hold of him WHEN she sees what he did :D:D and then he will be SKYbound for the Milky Way :headhit::headhit::D

Back