• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

de Finis Benito

Liz Baker

master brummie
Hi please can anyone help me looking into family tree a new name has come up a marriage between a Clara M Baker & Benito De Finis sept 1954 9c 1601 wondered if anyone will be able to find anything else. Many Thanks if anyone can help :) Hoping with an unusual name might be a little easier fingers crossed lol

Have you got a copy of the marriage certificate? That will give you addresses at time of marriage and parents names if it would help you.

There is a Ben De-Finis listed in the phone directories from 1968 to 1982 living at 34 Loxley Avenue, Shirley (on-line phone directories only go up to 1984 at present). I originally included the phone number with this post but later decided to remove it. I've sent it to you by IM Liz. May be worth giving it a ring! John

Back