• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
S
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• S
      suemalings replied to the thread Digbeth Civic Hall.
      I used to go to the Folk Club that was held in the room at the back of the hall. I think there is a thread about the Hall and the Folk...
    • S
      Not sure if you are still around Bradford, or if you are still interested in Chelmsley Wood. Anyway a good friend of mine was the Youth...
    • S
      suemalings posted the thread King Kong in BIRMINGHAM NEWS.
      I am sure that there is a thread somewhere about King Kong but I can't find it. Anyway I remember the original "piece of artwork" when...
    • S
      suemalings replied to the thread Saltley College.
      I had to contact Social Services in 1999 and their address was St. Peter's College in Saltley.
    • S
      suemalings replied to the thread Midland Red to Wales.
      I have been looking at the Wikipedia site of the Midland Red and it doesn't look as if they did operate in South Wales. North Wales...
    • S
      suemalings replied to the thread Adderley & Cherrywood Schools.
      I remember Mr Hughes very well, also Miss Oldbury (RE). Was Mr Tennant Head when you were there. Miss (or Mrs Bush used to take us for...
    • S
      suemalings replied to the thread Adderley park.
      I can only find a Frederick Tyrrell living at 44 Adderley Road in 1965. He was living there alone unless he had children younger than...
    • S
      Mr Gawthorpe was my dentist. He was a very nice man and did a lot of filling of my teeth!. Do you remember the "boutique" that was...
    • S
      Did anyone have to go to the School Dentist? I remember going to Sheep Street once. All I remember is the big leather chair, the gas...
    • S
      suemalings replied to the thread Lost grandparents.
      I see you have quite a lot of info on Ancestry so am sure you have seen the various census returns. It is possible that your...
    • S
      suemalings replied to the thread Adderley & Cherrywood Schools.
      Not the same Taylor family as I knew then as I know there were no brother's only the three girls. How are you Ash Brown? Haven't been...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…